Tuesday, September 28, 2010

another summer flashback

Uncle Tim and John
Cole and Gavin and the never-ending love of climbing.
Grandpa T. taught Lyric to ski this summer.
It's amazing what a little fishing boat can do with a big enough motor!
Baby Jacob and Moses
Gavin on the disk my dad made "a few years" ago!
That chuck of wood has given a lot of entertainment over the years.
Somewhere I have a picture of my dad doing a headstand on it.
If I find it, I'm scanning it and putting it on here.


I'm embracing Fall as much as possible...even though I'm a hard-core summer fan.


However, I was just looking at some pictures of summer and of some time we were able to spend with my brother Tim, sista'-in-law Mindy, and da boyz. So I need to post a few of those pics! Next up, my bother, Cory and his fam will be here next week from Haiti!!!
Good times ahead!

















No comments:

Post a Comment